Lauren founded this blog in 2001.

1. Trish Wilson
    Trish Wilson March 27, 2005 at 11:11 am |

Alright!!! I’m Ferris Buehler!!! Yee-ha!! Cool.

2. Trish Wilson
    Trish Wilson March 27, 2005 at 11:18 am |

Lauren, note what the blurb for Ferris Buehler says at the end: “God only knows what would happen if you crossed paths with Lisa from Weird Science.”

Sparks should fly, Babe. We get along fine. ;)

3. The Heretik
    The Heretik March 27, 2005 at 12:14 pm |

I too am also Ferris Buehler. Trish, I hope that we can share the Buehler!
    Oy, how much Buehler is there?
    Lauren , I presume your hand is better. And as far as all your questions, they will all soon be answered, at least the ones you have about this “Joe Mattingly ” guy I am sometimes mistaken for.

Joe Mattingly Responds: Yo, Heretik, you are such a dork!

4. norbizness
    norbizness March 27, 2005 at 12:42 pm |

Enjoy your decade-long marriage to Steven Seagal! And while you’re at it, please surreptitiously steal his ponytail conditioning tips.

P.S. I call bullshit on the Uncle Buck outcome.

5. Trish Wilson
    Trish Wilson March 27, 2005 at 1:10 pm |

Heretik, we can share the Ferris mantle. There’s a lot of Ferris to go around.

“Cameron, you killed the car.”

6. The Heretik
    The Heretik March 27, 2005 at 1:44 pm |

Thank you, most gracious Trishstress.

I do have a test today, that wasn’t bullsh**. It’s on European Socialism. I mean, really, what’s the point? I’m not European. I don’t plan on being European. So, who gives a crap if they’re Socialists? They could be fascist anarchists, it still wouldn’t change the fact that I don’t own a car.

7. Jimmy Ho
    Jimmy Ho March 27, 2005 at 1:56 pm |

So, I don’t know any of those characters, but I took the test and it says I “am” Uncle Buck:

Your relationships aren’t the greatest (mostly by your own accord), but if anyone has a huge heart, it’s you.

My cardiologist’ll be thrilled.

8. "joe Mattingly"
    "joe Mattingly" March 27, 2005 at 2:21 pm |

Jimmy Ho? Is that your real name? My real name is actually Joey Ho. I come from a long line of Hos. We might be related.
    You can trust me on this. Unlike that Heretik dork who says he is somtimes mistaken for me, I will never misrepresent myself, at least not any less i t pays very well.

Stop by for a visit and some family fun! My mother makes a killer dish of Chow Mein Fuhrer!

And there was a topic here somewhere: “I don’t even have a piece of shit; I have to envy yours.”

9. Brian Vaughan
    Brian Vaughan March 27, 2005 at 4:05 pm |

It seems that I, too, am Uncle Buck, which comes as a bit of a surprise to me.

10. ae
    ae March 29, 2005 at 12:23 pm |

I’m with Trish and Heretik on this one: Ferris Bueller. I’ll take it! Though it seems to me that Ferris has much more of a carefree, devil-may-care attitude than I do. I mean, I described myself as “serious.” Hmm. Anyhoo, Lauren, I’m sure we’ll get along fine. =)

I quote John Lennon, “I don’t believe in The Beatles, I just believe in me.” Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus and I’d still have to bum rides off of people.