Fun for me, anyhow. Considering that Jill is a dog lover, we may have some dog lovin’ going on up in here soon.
Pablo and Doug began to get along within twenty-four hours. Thankfully. I don’t know how long I could stand to hear Pablo hissing, in part because Doug followed him around like P-Lo was his papa.
Their new favorite pasttime is hunting one another. This is only a problem when Doug begins climbing the furniture, curtains, and my leg.
Pablo is invested in kicking the crap out of Doug, but alas, Doug has the claws in the family. Next week, cat fightin’ pics.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Pablo Eduardo Maximo Sanchez Jr. and His New Friend, Doug by Lauren May 9, 2005
- Some good news! by piny July 12, 2006
- Friday Cat Blogging by zuzu January 27, 2006
- Blugh by Lauren June 30, 2005
- Take a Quiz Because I’m Busy by Lauren May 12, 2005