Lauren founded this blog in 2001.

1. The Heretik
    The Heretik May 13, 2005 at 2:03 pm |

What are you growing in your garden? And hoping the burn fades. And congrats to Jill.

2. bitchphd
    bitchphd May 13, 2005 at 4:37 pm |

That’s some clever coding.

Congrats to Jill.

3. Roxanne
    Roxanne May 13, 2005 at 4:59 pm |

Well, I’m trying to figure out how to send a trackback to your posts. ;-)

4. PZ Myers
    PZ Myers May 13, 2005 at 5:03 pm |

I have just given my last exam of the semester! I’m going to go home and slack off all night long! I’m going to fix a nice dinner for the family! I’m going to read a good book!

I’m very excited, if you can’t tell.

And then tomorrow I’m going to sit and grade, grade, grade. And then I shall be free. The fish call to me, and I will be able to do experiments on them again. I expect to harvest a fine crop of hideously deformed embryos in a week or two. Yay!

5. Lauren
    Lauren May 13, 2005 at 5:19 pm |

…harvest a fine crop of hideously deformed embryos in a week or two. Yay!

Dr. Myers, that’s fucked up. This is an anti-fish blog.

Rox, the trackback link should be the permalink plus trackback folder, hence this post’s trackback should be “http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2005/05/13/happy-friday-the-13th-open-thread/trackback/”

If you put that into the trackback space on your Typepad interface, it should work. If not, I have no clue.

Heretik: The sunburn is quite interesting. I have a tanktop line, a bra line, a ponytail line, and a sleeve line from the t-shirt I was wearing this morning. This needs to be fixed immediately.

6. Lauren
    Lauren May 13, 2005 at 5:22 pm |

Oops. To read that trackback link, you can highlight and scroll over the text. Yikes.

7. alley rat
    alley rat May 13, 2005 at 5:54 pm |

congrats to Jill.

i’m writing an NEA grant. (Nat’l Endowment for the Arts…)govt grants are hard. waaah. need coffee.

8. randomliberal/Robert
    randomliberal/Robert May 13, 2005 at 6:14 pm |

A hearty congratulations to Jill for graduating. I’m only 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 years away from that happy day.

Today was housework day in preparation for a party commemorating my step-mom’s graduation tomorrow. She will be receiving a PhD in pastoral care. Tonight is a going away party for a friend of mine who is going to Japan for the summer. I’m jealous.

9. Roxanne