My long-time friend, Anne, has started a blog relating to her studies in education. She spent all of last week observing in a high-poverty, inner-city school in Indianapolis. Many of her experiences there are incredibly interesting as an an outsider. All of my observation experiences have been in suburban secondary classrooms with comparatively lesser problems regarding poverty, attitude, and preparation as a whole, so this is particularly educational for me.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- New Ed Blog by Lauren January 17, 2005
- The Teacher as Advocate. by Mikey June 5, 2007
- Why fix the problem when we can push for a feel-good policy that won’t work? by Sheelzebub October 31, 2006
- Healthy Transitions for Adolescent Girls: working session at the CGI by Jack September 25, 2008
- What Was That About Gluttony, Again? by zuzu September 22, 2006