Don’t Mind the Mess

Going back to a more comprehensive template. Please be patient while I tweak away.

9 comments for “Don’t Mind the Mess

1. May 24, 2005 at 6:52 pm

I’m so glad you’re redesigning. Not that the other wasn’t fantastic, it was. It was that damn super-skinny model you put on the banner. All I could look at was her boney arm and think, “Ew!”

2. BillyHW
    May 24, 2005 at 10:27 pm

What’s with the cherries? I thought you ladies lost all of yours ages ago…

3. May 24, 2005 at 10:30 pm

Oh, we did. And then we all ran out, had abortions, and bled on the steps of the nearest Catholic church while asking for God’s forgiveness. Just like your ilk, Billy!

4. May 25, 2005 at 1:55 am

I think it looks great! And wow, Billy, for such a good Christian boy your mind is really in the gutter. I looked at the page and thought, “Cherries. Cool.” Then I went at ate some fruit because the picture made me hungry. You looked at it and apparently thought of hymens and vaginas and sex and all kinds of good stuff.

Lauren — next time, try bananas. Then his head will really explode.

5. sara
    May 25, 2005 at 6:07 am

I like the new layout, except for one thing – can you put the author at the top of the entry again? I miss that.

6. May 25, 2005 at 6:29 am

I like the new design. Cherries and all!

7. May 25, 2005 at 7:44 am

I was thinking the same thing as Sara, but then I realised it wasn’t that important to have the author’s name at the top, and in addition, it might distract from reading a post. Just let me read it and get a reaction to it, and then tell me who posted it.

8. May 25, 2005 at 9:07 am

Dude, you swiped this template from me! But then again, I swiped it from the lovely Carol, who has mad design skillz. Looks nice.

9. May 25, 2005 at 11:44 am

Sara, I decided to move the names to the bottom so as not to distract by author (plus, Jill’s kicking my ass these days and I’m trying to take the credit ;) ). I realized this could be an issue when I realized I was only reading Pandagon for Amanda’s posts while Jesse was putting out some kickass stuff.

I just want to nip that in the bud now that Feministe is a duo.