Asexuals are finally coming out. I can’t even begin to summarize the entire article, but it’s incredibly interesting; it seems that the discourse around asexuality is trying to walk a fine line where asexual people are validated, but where issues leading to asexuality can still be discussed and examined.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Not social justice from where I’m standing by Chally January 17, 2011
- The NY Times takes on asexuals by Jill June 10, 2005
- Sex and the Upper East Sider by Jill January 19, 2008
- A few things which I hope to write about later by Jill March 2, 2009
- Do Migrant Sex Workers Need Saving? by Jill March 3, 2008