I could absolutely kill Doug. He’s a sweet little kitty whenever I’m around, but as soon as I go to sleep or leave the house, even for five minutes, something gets torn to shreds.
Today’s victim was a $7 ball of nice cotton yarn that I was to sell in a group of yarn on eBay. I came home from class to find it trailing from the kitchen counter into the deep, dark depths of the basement, covered in hair and grime.
The kitty is nowhere to be found. Lucky for him. There are no pictures this week, or you’d see a lovely shot of me throttling a kitten. That would be bad for my image, no?
Friday Random Ten – The “Cat May Be Satan Spawn” Edition
- Of Montreal – The Party’s Crashing Us
- Martha Wainwright – It’s Over
- Donovan – Get Thy Bearings
(This one has been on the list several times lately)
- The Icicles – You’re Just About My Everything
- Iron and Wine – Woman King
- Firewater – Mr. Cardiac
- Edwyn Collins – A Girl Like You
- Devo – Mongoloid
- Aimee Mann – It’s Not
- The Church – Under the Milky Way
Due to some rather personal events that occurred this week, I’ll be taking some time away from the blog. Look out for Jill and pass her some heady comments.