Post navigation

15 comments for “Mighty Classy Bumper Sticker

1. June 29, 2005 at 9:29 pm

Impressive spelling of the word “rallies”… I have a feeling that proofreading this permit was also done “Under the Influence of Alcohol.”

On the plus side, it may cause a number of accidents between reactionary drivers as the reader, sympathetic to the idea of invading lesbian luncheons, crashes into the sticker-bearing vehicle as he attempts to read the fine print.

2. Jeff
    June 29, 2005 at 9:54 pm

I wonder what the one above it is for.

3. Tex
    June 30, 2005 at 12:04 am

Well, looks like I’ve had my last lesbian luncheon.

4. June 30, 2005 at 1:23 am

Wow…just when you thought it was safe to go to a lesbian luncheon.

I assume by “news media association,” the maker of the bumper sticker is not referring to Fox News.

I love how these “culture of life” people are always so nonviolent and peaceful.

5. jennifer
    June 30, 2005 at 2:09 am

I wonder if the FBI will consider this a credible threat.

6. June 30, 2005 at 4:41 am

Won’t the first guy who accidentally shoots Schwartzenegger at a Hollywood function be really embarrassed?

7. Pingback: Liberal Serving
  8. June 30, 2005 at 2:37 pm

wow, these guys really are stuck in 7th grade aren’t they?

9. janet
    June 30, 2005 at 3:13 pm

Charming.

10. Jeff
    June 30, 2005 at 3:22 pm

I think the original source is actually here. And to answer my own question, the one above it is a terrorist hunting permit, permit number 91101. Very clever.

11. June 30, 2005 at 3:44 pm

Yeah, not to be all Drudge about it or anything, but as Jeff said, I shot the picture, and posted it on our blog.

One thing that has gotten lost in its travels through the blogosphere is that the photo was shot in San Francisco, on Gay Pride Weekend.

12. June 30, 2005 at 3:57 pm

This site illustrates this sticker along with a “Jap Hunting License” printed up during the second World War.

I reject the label, Liberal, anyway. Call me progressive.

13. June 30, 2005 at 5:16 pm

This is why I want to get a roll of stickers that say “The person who owns this is an asshole” and put them up on offensive bumper stickers and the like.

I do put NOW or NARAL or a pro-choice sticker over the phone number on the “pregnancy counseling” ads that get hung on the el trains here in Chicago. I’ve had people applaud me or say “right on!” when I do it and no one has ever questioned me. I loved it when I did this once and a woman reading her bible looked at me and said “Those people got no sense. Good for you.”

14. June 30, 2005 at 9:03 pm

Of course if you had a sticker about conservative hunting it would be all over the “Liberal media” *cough* , the driver would be catagorized as anit-christian, anti-american, communist, anti-family, terrorist supporter.

The person with the bumper sticker probably has an IQ of about 50 and the common sense of a newt.

15. SadieB.
    June 30, 2005 at 10:27 pm

Thanks for the picture, Sasha. The great thing is, this guy thinks he’s getting away with it because bumperstickers feel anonymous. He hasn’t thought through the implications of his license plate number being right there beside it. And now plastered all over the web. I’ll bet he is going to be having a lot of interesting experiences in the near future.