If it’s Friday somewhere it’s time for the Friday Random Ten.
If you don’t know what to do by now I’ll fill you in on the festivities. You have these excellent music files on your computer called mp3s. You select all of them, every one, and load them into your mp3 player. Winamp, iPod, whatever, just leave the Windows Media Player out of it. Set the player to random and let it go. List the first ten songs that play and put them into a list. If you’re feeling some writer’s block, feel free to annotate your list. It will take up space on your blog.
Now let’s go!
1) At the Drive-In – One-Armed Scissor
2) Princess Superstar – Fuck the Phone
3) Little Milton – Grits Ain’t Groceries
4) Nellie McKay – Toto Dies
5) Jeff Buckley – Corpus Christi Carol
6) Velvet Underground – Venus in Furs
7) Iron and Wine – Jezebel
8) Swamp Dogg – Total Destruction Of Your Mind
9) Mount Sims – Delicious & Nutritious
10) Slayer – Seasons in the Abyss
Well, this one is just bizarre.
Bonus Track: The freshly downloaded Hard-Fi “Cash Machine,” like The Clash reincarnated.