From the fashion pages…
Shopping while black — even Oprah can’t escape poor treatment in department stores, as she was recently shut out of an Hermes boutique in Paris. The Voice has more.
Feminist fashion: the petticoat, apparently. I’ll admit, I love long floaty skirts as much as anyone — I’m rockin one right now. And even though the article isn’t exactly laced with feminist politics, it’s nice to see someone using the word “feminist” in a positive and normalized way.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Strident and Proud by Jill July 12, 2006
- Argh by Lauren October 16, 2005
- More on Fast Fashion by Aminatou Sow July 16, 2010
- Feminist Politics of Blowjobs by Jill June 19, 2006
- Tavi on Terry Richardson by Jill May 27, 2010