What happens when a female basketball player, backed by the same franchise as Kobe Bryant, is accused of sexual assault? Well, she sure didn’t get the same treatment that Kobe did. Bryant got backed up; coaches insisted tat he play until proven guilty. Byears was removed immediately, and went from playing basketball to working at JC Penny.
I’m not arguing that sexual predators shouldn’t face the consequences, but there should be a single consistent policy for players across the board — a policy that applies to big NBA stars and little WNBA stars alike.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Is she lying about rape? Just check out her pay stub. by Jill October 16, 2007
- Aggressive Measures by piny June 21, 2006
- Women Speak on Rape by Lauren June 16, 2005
- Just Goes To Show, You Can’t Win For Losing by zuzu July 28, 2006
- NYPD Fakes Statistics, Downgrades Rape Charges by Jill December 16, 2010