African-Americans are the Dumbest People on the Planet

Again, their title, not mine. I should really stop reading this bullshit, but it’s apparently a decent indication of what it means to live a “Conservative Life,” so I like to check it out and remind myself that these guys aren’t so much on the side of the angels.

About Jill

This entry was posted in Race & Ethnicity and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to African-Americans are the Dumbest People on the Planet

1. Caitlyn says:

I see in his web site profile that the author of that piece is a “Colonel”, apparently in the Conservative Combat Keyboarders – even awarded a “Bronze Star” for “heroic or meritorious service against socialism”.

A fantasy military life to go along with his overall view of African-Americans.

2. Heliologue says:

the foregoing factors

I see his use of malapropsisms are as high as ever.

These posts are of such a degree that, joke or not, they aren’t even worth getting upset about. The degree of stupidity is surrealistic.

3. agog says:

That made me vomit in my mouth just a little bit.

“We can’t really defend anything we’re spewing with facts, so we’ll just attacking the person with the opposing view with immature name calling.”

It’s been a while since I took the critical thinking class, but isn’t that form of argument called deflection, or misdirection? I’ll have to check my book.

4. Tapetum says:

Deflection, misdirection, ad hominem, straw men, they use it all.

Julius Hannon, one of the posters apparently has a published book “The Clearwater Project”. Based on the synopsis, it’s about a purported liberal conspiracy to eliminate minorities using abortion, among other methods.

I prefer to know where the idiots are, even if I don’t choose to engage in a battle of wits with aggressive unarmed men.

5. donna says:

Nope, they are wrong. Conservatives are the dumbest people on the planet. They think the people they elect share their “values”, when in fact they are just ripping them and the rest of us off.

They are also the most bigotted, obnoxious assholes on the planet.

I agree they are best ignored, preferably into oblivion….

6. OHNOES says:

I like the parts of that post you linked the discuss what is supposed to happen in a disaster, but the broad painting of “African-Americans” as idiotic is beyond ridiculous.

From further down that page:

Homosexuality is not a human right, it is a human condition, and a deranged one at that.

Eugh, get the frick out of my political wing, you idiots! You’re DIRTYING UP THE JOINT!

Though, Jill, scooping up the extremists and bopping them on the head is too easy.

7. As I pointed in my comment on the previous point about that site, Hannon himself is black. I think in his mind the criticism is akin to a white person’s criticism of “rednecks” or “white trash” or (in liberal circles) “white males.”