Today is so piratey that all the children in Ethan’s school were asked to dress like pirates. I put him in a bandana and a second-hand pirate hat. He was thrilled.
“Mama, how’s my hat?”
“You mean, ‘How’s me hat?’”
“Mom. Stop it.”
Maybe it’s just me.
“Feminist” can simply mean that ye be an advocate for equal starboards for women Someone sayin’ “I advocate equal starboards for women” or the related thought that “I would like t’ be judged based on me merit, not me gender” does not necessarily lead t’ the conclusion that they will make ye spell “women” funny, be workin’ toward the destruction o’ the nuclear family, or feel that women be better than men. AAARRGGHHH!
See also: the Corsair Ergonomic Keyboard for piratical bloggers.
- The nice pregnant lady’s guide to not offending polite society* by Natalia Antonova January 18, 2011
- Feministe’s Next Top Troll, Season 3 by Jill January 16, 2009
- Looking for a few good writers by Jill January 17, 2007
- Good From the Rabble by Lauren March 14, 2006
- Ask Me Anything. by Jill September 13, 2006