Taking a cue from Creek Running North, I’m declaring this Delurking Day 2005.
I get curious sometimes. Who are these readers? What are their lives like? Do they like [our] writing, or do they show up regularly to see what new horrors [we've] unleashed on the world? Do they think I’m a bad person because of my [navel-gazing]? Are they here for the politics, the [personal], or the pictures of [the feminist-by-proxy pets]?
Chris’s words slightly altered for relevance.
Delurk thyself, readers. And a hearty welcome from us to you.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- I Can’t Believe I’m About to Write This, But Here Goes by Lauren August 23, 2005
- Feminist Bloggers Continue to Take Over the World by Jill January 30, 2007
- Project Guest Blogger – Week Eight by Jill July 16, 2007
- Full Frontal Feminism Update by Jill May 19, 2007
- Feminist Carnival by Lauren November 5, 2005