From the Suicide Girls FAQ:
1.06 The staff wasn’t fair to me, who can I make an appeal to?
No one. Whining about things not being fair is for grade school kids and college professors. Those of us who live in the real world think you should shut up and move on.
via another excellent analysis at Shrub
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- You Learn Something New Every Day by Cara May 2, 2009
- What Is Teen Sex? by Jill February 10, 2006
- I learned how to binge-drink while Amy Winehouse was in diapers, thank you by zuzu September 27, 2007
- They Hate Us For Our Freedom by zuzu September 7, 2006
- Sex and the College Girl by Jill November 25, 2007