Just about everybody who served or worked with Harriet Miers during her brief political career in Dallas remembers her as a hard-working, fair-minded moderate. When the Dallas political spectrum is properly framed against the national matrix, that means many people elsewhere will view her as a right-wing Christian nut case.
but ends with ambiguity. Anyhow, read for the juicier bits.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Miers: Clues to Views by Lauren October 26, 2005
- Right-Wing Elitism by Jill October 6, 2005
- Miers and Feminism: A Mixed Record by Lauren October 8, 2005
- More than just a woman’s issue by Flute February 2, 2005
- If Ann Coulter is a perfected Jew and the RNC is Heaven, then I’ll be happy to see you in Hell by Jill October 11, 2007