The student teaching gig has gone quite well. Despite being an under-rested crabass bitch, I’m doing just fine. But give me the fucking weekend already.
If it’s Friday somewhere, it’s time for the Friday Random Ten. Set your politics aside, load up your full catalog of mp3s, and list the first ten the randomizer spits out.
1) The Vibrators – Disco in Moscow
2) Nick Drake – River Man
3) The Waitresses – I Know What Boys Like
4) His Infernal Majesty – Don’t Fear The Reaper (surprisingly good Blue Oyster Cult cover)
5) The Dwarves – Dairy Queen
6) The Moody Blues – Nights In White Satin
7) Ike & Tina Turner – River Deep, Mountain High
8) Tammy St. John – He’s The One For Me
9) Sebastian Tellier – La Tuerie
10) T-Rex – Cosmic Dancer
Bonus Guilty Pleasure: Dolly Parton, I Will Always Love You