Post navigation

18 comments for “Me, Scary?

1. Tex
    November 6, 2005 at 2:44 am

chances are you’ve made someone cry more recently than a non-scary person, like moi. Dunno. That or maybe the showing up with a chainsaw at people’s doors thing.

2. November 6, 2005 at 4:34 am

I’m not scary. Damn, I guess I’ll have to work on it.

Oh, and apparently my band name is The Fearless Androids. It’s not quite up to the level of Special Ed and the Shortbus Bluegrass Band, but what can ya do?

3. November 6, 2005 at 8:47 am

You Are Creepy
    Serial killers would run away from you in a flash.

Features a severed Medusa head, which would have been accurate before last Friday.

Also, my band is the Blow Up Fajitas, my musical tastes match Dale Earnhardt Jr., and I should go to schoool and get my JD. Hey Jill, is there enough space in your cubbyhole of an apartment to roll out a sleeping bag?

4. Pingback: Pharyngula
  5. Julie
    November 6, 2005 at 10:49 am

I’m a little scary… Apparently I have an edge and I should use it :)

6. November 6, 2005 at 11:00 am

Everyone loves you. Isn’t that sweet?

They’ve never looked at my hit counter….nor did they ask the big M question….

7. Deb
    November 6, 2005 at 11:15 am

You’re in Indiana, correct Lauren? Are you okay? I’m watching the news about the tornado(s) that came through Indiana and Kentucky last night.

8. November 6, 2005 at 12:24 pm

You scare me.

9. November 6, 2005 at 12:43 pm

I’m not scary. Apparently everyone loves me. This does not jibe with what I read on MRA forums.

10. November 6, 2005 at 1:33 pm

I am a little scary. And I got a picture of a cute kitten.

Uh… not if you’re a creepy serial killer…

11. November 6, 2005 at 6:21 pm

A woman who thinks for herself… who doesn’t find that scary??? ;)

12. November 6, 2005 at 8:11 pm

Uh… not if you’re a creepy serial killer…

Ah, but I’m not the serial killer. The serial killers are scared of me.

If I’m going to law school in New! York! City!, I’ll only be able to afford a few square feet of someone else’s floor. I’ll have to bathe in a public fountain or something. What’s that one a few blocks northwest of Times Square that I keep running into in Forza Motorsport?

13. Tapetum
    November 7, 2005 at 1:43 am

I am scary.

HooYa! The teen-aged boys at my dojo have it right. Black belts – not a problem. Six-foot guys with muscles popping out all over – big deal. Me? They run from me – and I love it!

14. Pingback: Liberal Serving
  15. randomliberal/Robert
    November 7, 2005 at 5:37 pm

I am not scary. Everyone loves me. Meh…sound about rightish.

In other random stuff news, apparently the kind of band I would be in is…a chick band. Presumably because the only music they listed in “What bands do you like?” that I actually like were The Donnas and Garbage. All the rest of the bands listed were, um, garbage.

16. November 8, 2005 at 12:15 am

You are totally scary, Lauren. Even more so than Scary John Kerry.

;)

17. Laurie
    November 8, 2005 at 12:25 am

Apparently, not scary at all. A whole screen full of “Hello Kitties” showed up….

Dang, that thing is addictive!

18. November 9, 2005 at 3:13 pm

Lauren scares scarey people sometimes?! Who didn’t know this?