I’m So Sorry For This

Knight Rider Hasselhoff

You are Knight Rider Hasselhoff. You kick ass, you’re dead sexy, AND you are the proud owner (or perhaps life partner) of a talking black Trans-Am. What else could one ask for?

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

And while you’re at it.

Filed under “Humor,” as in my evil, evil laughter.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to I’m So Sorry For This

1. Dadahead says:

That video was cool. What the hell was with that weird goggle guy though?

2. euan says:

Lauren, has your main page been hacked? My browser gets a request to download a file called n.wmf when feministe.us is loaded.
    I’m guessing it’s a dangerous Windows Metafile.

Also, there’s a reference to a web server in Laos in the html:
    iframe src=http://www.tgp.la/or.html width=0 height=0 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 hspace=0 vspace=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no

3. Mark says:

Wow… I want to be a popular singer in Germany too. Didja hear how David is mad that people don’t remember him for singing at the Berlin Wall? His voice… like velvet…

4. The Countess says:

Mine was scarier than yours. I’m “Cult Icon Hasselhoff”. He’s dressed in only a black Speedo and a black leather jacket. Ooooh, my eyes!!!!

5. B Moe says:

The real reason the Germans hate us is we refuse to recognize the Divinity of Hasselhoff. Who but a God could get mortals to finance such as that?

6. norbizness says:

KITT’s in a perfect position to run his ass over in that picture. I’ll bet that sentient Firebird regrets that missed opportunity.

7. Robert says:

I also am Cult Icon Hasselhoff, Countess. Soul mates!

8. The Countess says:

It’s the Six Degrees of David Hasselhoff, Robert. Somewhere, somehow, all of us are connected to David Hasselhoff.

Robert, don’t you dare wear a black Speedo. Oh, the humanity!!

9. David Thompson says:

You are Baywatch Hasselhoff.

Baywatch? That’s wrong as hell. On the other hand:

David Thompson will direct the straight-to-video movie:
    “The Massacre of the Care Bears”

So correct it violates several laws of physics.

10. Robert says:

Robert, don’t you dare wear a black Speedo. Oh, the humanity!!

On me, it would look good.

Although, watching the video, it did strike me that although he’s a bit beefy for my taste, he really is a good-looking man. It’s just the hair and the clothes and the sounds coming out of his mouth.

We showed Stephanie (3) the video, she watched it twice, then looked at my wife and said “That’s nuff, mommy.”

11. binky says:

Everyone being some variety of Hasselhoff here, you must have seen this haven’t you?

12. I’m sorry to break from topic here, but I think the Alito confirmation is to big of an issue to go without discussion for any feminists. (I consider myself one). If you guys are interested in text to contact senators with, please click on my post http://rantfromboulder.blogspot.com/2006/01/please-contact-republican-senators.html Thanks!!

13. Tapetum says:

I’m also Knight Rider Hasselhoff, which pleases me, as I had the biggest crush on him in those days. Enough so, that despite all that has occurred since, there’s still a lingering fondness.

Plus, he is still pretty cute.

As for the video, well, um, there’s something to be said for a guy who’s not afraid to look like a goof?

14. KathyF says:

I was hoping for General Hospital “Snapper” Hasselhof. Am I the only one who remembers Mr. Hasselhof’s debut role?

15. Thalia says:

Oh, KathyF–

He was Snapper on “The Young and the Restless.” For 30+ years the parents have been watching “the story” at lunchtime; tragically, it’s an indelible part of my memories now. I often wonder just what kind of impact I could have had on the world if only such valuable space in my brain were not clogged up with the various plot twists about Jack Abbot, Victor Newman, Catharine Chancellor, Rex Sterling, &c., &c.

I also got Bay Watch Hasselhoff, which puzzles me, as I don’t even know how to swim.

16. I’m also cult icon Hasselhoff. And you don’t want to see me in only a black Speedo and black leather jacket.

17. Pingback: Some Have Greatness Thrust Upon Them at I Blame The Patriarchy

18. randomliberal/Robert says:

Baywatch David. Whatever.

19. Caja says:

That video . . . !

Thanks for the laugh; words fail.

20. Santa says:

Ugh, how long do I have to keep reiterating this? “Cracklin’ Rose” anyone? Clown make-up on the penis? Yeah, that’s your googly eyed feak…

21. ginmar says:

Scarred for life, I am. Or scared for life. Whatever. I can’t even click. A speedo and a leather jacket? Do you guys realize that somewhere Michael Flatley just sat bolt upright with sudden flash of inspiration?

22. Don Drennon says:

I believe that making this sort of imagery available to the public is a threat to National Security.

In addition to Strange Goggle-Guy, I find the portion with the angel-children and wiener dogs particularly disturbing.

“Baywatch” DD

23. Hi, i tried to download that new version of the night rider theme but i only found the original. Can anybody help me out. What is the name of the group that did the remake?

24. Ledasmom says:

Were they all official wiener dogs? There’s one that, if it’s a dachshund, is quite the fattest dachshund I’ve ever seen. More of a bratwurst dog.
    Tapetum, I cannot believe that I shared a room for two years with someone who crushed on Knight Rider, and I want a retroactive transfer.
    I do admit that he was entertaining in the SpongeBob movie: “I’m – David Hasselhoff!”