This one via Hugo is a little old, but I’m doing it anyway.
Ten Views I Hold Without Evidence
1. Indian food is the best cure for the common cold. The spicier the better.
2. Nice skin is all about exfoliating and moisturizing, not using harsh cleansers. Lotion will get rid of pimples faster the Clearasil will.
3. Dogs make the best pets.
4. There is nothing wrong with wearing black year-round.
5. Chapstick is physically addictive. Burt’s Beeswax is far superior to all other chapsticks.
6. There is a God, and He is nowhere near as much of a vengeful jerk as the religious right makes Him out to be. (But I’m not sure that He is a He, or even a gendered being)
7. Most people are good at heart. No one is as simplistically “bad” as we think.
8. Lauren will be back.
9. If you’re going to buy into the beauty myth, you might as well do it with DiorShow mascara.
10. You’re either a Robbins or a Vonnegut. It’s possible to like both, but most people are fans of one or the other.
I tag everyone.
- Ciao Regazzi! by Jill June 6, 2005