“If you hand out contraception to single women, we’re saying promiscuity is OK as a state, and I am not in support of that,” [Rep. Susan]Phillips, R-Kansas City, said in an interview.
I don’t want to hear anyone saying that they’re not just trying to punish women for having sex. This is contraception, not abortion.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Anti-Choicers Defeat Birth Control Bill in South Dakota by Jill February 11, 2008
- Places to Go: Vienna by Jill March 18, 2007
- “Pro-life” laws kill women by Jill July 30, 2007
- “The pro-aborts are right” by Jill May 20, 2006
- Do You Meet the Criteria? by Jill September 19, 2006