1. Max Wolf Valerio
    Max Wolf Valerio April 28, 2006 at 2:35 pm |

I should take this opportunity to clarify: I really don’t think Valerio is a big old misogynist essentialist neanderthal John-Tierney-rimjob-giver – Thank god!!! ; )

Thanks for putting the comment front and center Piny, and I am reassured. LOL — I do wonder sometimes what people think but that is the price of being on the edge and being cut, or was that the cutting edge??? Oh ye of little faith… LOL — But, really, I do appreciate the interests and comments — and everything is always up for debate – that is the point, in some sense. I didn’t feel disrespected, just inspected — (heee heee) — But, that is fine. Check the book out for more issues and provocation!

I am trying to get my publisher to send you one, hopefully, they wil! — thanks again – Max

2. Bitch | Lab
    Bitch | Lab April 28, 2006 at 3:48 pm |

ha! that’s how I feel when big bloggers comments at the blog. :)

3. Bitch | Lab
    Bitch | Lab April 28, 2006 at 3:51 pm |

also, is there something wrong with being a rimjob giver? Just wanted t make sure I’m not doing something wrong! ;p

4. Thomas
    Thomas April 28, 2006 at 4:03 pm |

B/L, giving John Tierney a rimjob is bad and wrong. So is giving him money, a handjob or a podium.

Giving other people rimjobs is fine, though of course it is an inherently risky activity the risk of which can be seriously reduced with barrier protection. Dental dams are very safe but not much fun; non-microwaveable saran wrap works very well; and some of us adults (especially those playing with regular partners) just accept the risk. Please carry on. But not with John Tierney, as that would be wrong.

This has been a rimjob public service announcement.

5. Freeman
    Freeman April 28, 2006 at 5:50 pm |

What about accepting money from him to give him a handjob from under a podium? You know, sort of the “Police Academy,” thing. Nothing? Okay then.

Anyway, that’s really awesome. I imagine this is how I would feel if my blog were hit up by Salman Rushdie. Go Piny!

6. Lauren
    Lauren April 29, 2006 at 12:08 pm |

Freeman, start posting about Salman Rushdie!

Piny, this is way better than when I was contacted by Inga Muscio to remove a post that I had done because I had horribly misquoted her. What an embarassment.