So I followed a link from Jill’s post about the proposed dildo ban to the General’s place and found this post about the arrest of five members of Congress at a demonstration calling for action on Darfur. And while the issue of Darfur, and the willingness of members of Congress to be arrested, deserves serious treatment, I couldn’t help but laugh out loud when I saw the news crawl at the bottom of this screen cap of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee getting arrested:
Poor Sen. Roberts. Can’t even buy it.
See here if you’re confused about what I’m talking about.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Do you think they know what “rough rider” means? by Jill November 23, 2009
- Oh No He Didn’t. by Jill April 14, 2009
- On contraception, and why those snotty-nosed college punks don’t deserve it by Cara November 24, 2007
- Message to the Guys: Donating Your Organs is Almost Like Sex by Cara November 14, 2008
- “Nice Guys” by zuzu June 12, 2006