St. Amanda of Fornicatus* has the dirt on AT&T, the NSA, and all your paranoid fantasies come true.
I’m with Rox on this one: I can’t wait to see what all the pseudo-libertarians have to say:
So, I guess it doesn’t much matter if you’re an AT&T customer or not. The government’s got access to your internet activity. Without cause or a warrant. But fake Libertarians will still defend the government’s action here …BECAUSE OF THE SCARY!
*Question: When do I get a cool nickname like that? Word on the street is that when I was an undergrad, a few of the NYU College Republicans called me “Buffy the Baby Slayer.” But that is nowhere near as great as being sainted — and it’s definitely not as great as watching people scramble to try and insult you, only to come up with, “Well… you have more sex than me! And it’s probably better!”
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- NYU College Republicans Host Immigration Event — With a Minuteman by Jill April 10, 2007
- College Republicans Diaper Drive at NYU Today by Jill September 26, 2007
- Find the Illegal Immigrant by Jill February 19, 2007
- Releasing “Enemy Combatants” by Jill April 25, 2006
- “Loser” Is Right by Lauren February 15, 2005