You Are Being Watched

St. Amanda of Fornicatus* has the dirt on AT&T, the NSA, and all your paranoid fantasies come true.

I’m with Rox on this one: I can’t wait to see what all the pseudo-libertarians have to say:

So, I guess it doesn’t much matter if you’re an AT&T customer or not. The government’s got access to your internet activity. Without cause or a warrant. But fake Libertarians will still defend the government’s action here …BECAUSE OF THE SCARY!

*Question: When do I get a cool nickname like that? Word on the street is that when I was an undergrad, a few of the NYU College Republicans called me “Buffy the Baby Slayer.” But that is nowhere near as great as being sainted — and it’s definitely not as great as watching people scramble to try and insult you, only to come up with, “Well… you have more sex than me! And it’s probably better!”

Similar Posts (automatically generated):

4 comments for “You Are Being Watched

1. May 23, 2006 at 10:45 am

pseudo-libertarians?

Remind me again who they are again, please.

2. May 23, 2006 at 12:36 pm

a few of the NYU College Republicans called me “Buffy the Baby Slayer.”

Considering the parasitic relationship involved between mother and fetus, that’s surprisingly appropriate. Which has to be a first for the College Republicans.

3. Marksman2000
    May 23, 2006 at 4:26 pm

“Buffy the Baby Slayer.”

Jill, were you really that well known by the NYU Republicans?

4. May 23, 2006 at 4:29 pm

I was on the executive board of the College Democrats, and I wrote a feminist opinion column in the student newspaper. The NYU political community is fairly small, and a lot of us knew each other. So I wasn’t infamous by any stretch, but at least their e-board knew who I was (and generally didn’t like me so much).