So, to all of you pro-lifers who are trying to rain on my parade, keep it to yourself, because I don’t have the time for that kind of negativity. I’ve got an abortion to plan, and I just know it’s going to be the best non-anesthetized invasive uterine surgery ever!
The funny thing is, I actually have the pro-life movement to thank for this opportunity. If my HMO wouldn’t have bowed to their pressure not to cover oral contraceptives, I never would’ve gotten pregnant in the first place. Then what would I be doing a week from Thursday? I’ll tell you what I wouldn’t be doing: going to an awesome abortion clinic where I’ll be the center of attention from the minute I put my feet up in those stirrups. I wouldn’t be looking forward to induced dilation of my cervical opening and suctioning of my uterus, either. And I sure as heck wouldn’t get the chance to have a doctor insert a metal instrument into my womb to dislodge tissue from my uterine wall!
And the anti-choicers? At least one of them believed it, and boy did he put that little slut in her place.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- TRAP law closes North Alabama’s only remaining abortion provider by Caperton June 25, 2014
- The Real Estate of Abortion by Jill September 26, 2007
- Thinking About Parental Consent by Jill September 18, 2006
- More Unintended Pregnancies Carried to Term by Jill January 9, 2006
- Saturday Repro Rights Blogging by Jill March 4, 2006