That’s what Rebecca Traister found herself sputtering when she went looking through Details’ website for an article about men who are frustrated with their stay-at-home wives and found this photo:
The story it illustrates?
Yes, Details chose to illustrate a story about how Hollywood is moving away from the human lollipop look for actresses in favor of such lardasses as Kristin Davis and Gretchen Mol . . . with a photo of a pig. In heels.
That right there tells you all you need to know about how fucked up body image is here in America.
Read Rebecca’s whole piece.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- That Pig Picture Was No Fluke by zuzu August 30, 2006
- Speaking of Parts of Women by zuzu February 14, 2006
- Another magazine another photoshopped woman by Veronica August 8, 2009
- Beautiful Girls by Jill September 27, 2007
- This photoshoot definitely makes the Grilled Cheesus cry. by Jill October 21, 2010