Recently, a group of 20 bloggers were invited by Peter Daou to meet with Bill Clinton in Harlem. Daou, creator of the Daou Report, recently became Hillary Clinton’s Online Communications Director.
It’s well-known that Hillary Clinton is considering a run for the White House, and she most assuredly took note of bloggers’ role in the Lamont victory in Connecticut. It’s fair to say that she’s interested in ways to effectively reach the people she wants to reach through blogs, and it’s also fair to say that this selection of bloggers was probably considered influential by Daou.
But both Liza Sabater of Culturekitchen and Terrence of Republic of T raise some very good questions, namely:
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Take Back America by Jill June 6, 2006
- Peter Daou is Clinton’s New Blog Advisor by Jill June 28, 2006
- Liveblogging from the Personal Democracy Conference by Jill May 15, 2006
- PDF: A Wrap-Up by Jill May 15, 2006
- I Finally Met Jill! by zuzu May 21, 2006