When she chews on a teething ring she makes a noise like “gneng-gneng-gneng.” It’s hilarious.
Hey, I have a question for the hivemind. What do you do for a baby that hates baths? Like, with the heat of a thousand suns hates baths?
Seriously, it was easier to bathe the cat. I’ve been putting it off but she’s starting to look a little unwashed. And I don’t want my mom to sic social workers on me or anything.
- Thursday Baby Blogging by Vanessa October 26, 2006
- Another Post on Children: A Lesbian Couple, Sperm Donation, and Me… by Roy June 16, 2007
- Monday Afternoon at the Welfare Office by kactus July 16, 2007
- How do I define feminism for myself and my future kids? (Reader question #98) by Captain Awkward August 22, 2011
- Why I hate “I hate children…” by Roy June 11, 2007