— men wont burn their ties, we will work slow, we will stop doing the mucky jobs, like taking the trash, etc.. will not get married.
— Rather, as Cadmus noted, we’ll just refuse to get married, buy flowers, remember birthdays, ask single women out for a date, etc. In cases where we are financially secure enough, we’ll dump a snotty woman for someone who is prettier, younger, and sexier.
– But I imagine the present-day male reluctance to marry is linked with these phenomena…
– [Naomi] Wolf totally fails to see the real problem; women like her and other feminists have declared that women shall have sex on their terms and only when they want it. Society has bought into this totally. Any man who desires sex more frequently than his mate is now a disgusting pervert. And when his mate does acquiesce, conditions are often attached. This situation has become so ubiquitous, comedians can’t even joke about it anymore.
– We won’t burn anything. We’ll just go to a pub, watch some sports, and have a few drinks with our buddies. Instead of going out on a date.
– As for the ‘instead of going on a date’ part: Sure the cards are stacked against you. But if you don’t play, you can’t win. If you want candy you’re going to have to go to the store.
– if you dont play you dont lose either, you dont win. but i would rather be alone to be able to do what i want than have a gold digger attacking my wallet.
– When I check my wallet to see how much (little) I have my little dog dances around on her hind legs and wags her tail. Don’t all women do this when you flash the green?
– Society demands that men ritualistically simulate suicide on a daily basis by shaving, and then affix a hangmans noose around their neck for all to see…..
– I constantly hear women complain about the lack of good men. To me, there is a lack of good women. I know of few, few women who can cook, sew, paint, mow, camp, fish, garden, wash, etc. Until I find a useful woman, I’m happy to be single.
I’d like to have a partner in life, not a dependant. Someone who’ll share the household chores, mow the grass when I’m out of town, cook me a dinner once in a while that wasn’t frozen and packaged, etc.
Where are the ladies who know how to check their oil or make fried chicken?
- Shorter Mary Grabar: I’m Serena Joy and Phyllis Schlafly all rolled into one by zuzu December 22, 2006
- We Get Emails. by Jill November 25, 2008
- “Only a girl” by Jill October 2, 2006
- 51% of women are lonely single cat-lady sluts by Jill January 26, 2007
- Dr. Helen on Why Men and Women Don’t Want Sex by Jill January 28, 2007