One could argue that Judith Regan was fired because she was a “more or less powerful woman who deserved [her] comeuppance for having achieved unnatural success.”
Or one could argue that Judith Regan was fired because she pushed a how-to book about the violent murder of a woman by her estranged husband despite the fact that it was in consummate bad taste.
We won’t even mention what she got up to with Bernie Friggin’ Kerik overlooking a gravesite.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Companies still don’t have to cover contraception by Jill March 17, 2007
- Leila Hussein is dead by Jill June 2, 2008
- Honoring Abusers at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards by Jill March 11, 2009
- State of the Union: Hot Chicks Get Naked!!! by Jill January 27, 2007
- Sorority upholds the sisterhood of the white, the pretty and the thin by Jill February 26, 2007