Are you ten years old and just really sick of the whiney, nagging fifth-grade girls trying to break into your kickball game at recess? Tired of those smarty-pants brats lecturing you on long division? Uppity bitches got you down?
Don’t worry, kids, Kmart’s got your back.
An Augusta-area District Attorney, who sees domestic violence cases regularly, didn’t think it was very funny. Kmart insists that it’s “light-hearted.”
Yeah, it’s hilarious. (VAW trigger warning).
Thanks to Shirley for the link.
- Fuck you Dov Charney. by Jill January 28, 2009
- “Hit the Bitch”? by Jill November 17, 2009
- You know you’re kind of a jerk when you write a blog post basically mocking rape survivors. by Jill April 13, 2010
- Whither the Stepford Wives? by Jill December 13, 2006
- Most Disturbing Ad of the Year by Jill December 11, 2008