And it’s about 30 years too late, but what the hell. The damn movie’s on right now.
So, in Star Wars, at the whole medal ceremony thingie at the end when Leia is giving out medals for the destruction of the Death Star —
Why in the fuck doesn’t Chewbacca get one? He was only piloting the Millenium Falcon while Han was up in the gun turret. But no, they just marched him up the stairs in front of everyone and then — psych! — didn’t give him a damn medal.
Unless Wookies are like Jehovah’s Witnesses or something and don’t, you know, do medals and awards. Though if that were the case, they probably wouldn’t do holidays, either, and we know they do. Or at least holidays involving Bea Arthur.
Help me out here.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Love and Hate for Celebrity Fit Club by zuzu February 2, 2006
- Someone’s Been Watching Too Much Footballers Wive$ by zuzu July 11, 2006
- Poor Choice of Words by zuzu October 16, 2006
- I know, I know, I should lower my expectations because it’s the Daily Mail by zuzu September 26, 2007
- Speaking of Parts of Women by zuzu February 14, 2006