Most whites in this country are not racist. In their heart, they agree with black comedian Chris Rock when he says, “I love black people, but I hate niggers,” even if they themselves are not allowed to make such an honest declaration.
The response to Burt Prelutsky’s column pretty much writes itself, so I won’t bother. But I will say that the complaints about the “loud, crude” music that those crime-committing black kids listen to made me laugh. He’s right, though. That blasted hippity-hop is just like the rock and roll: It’s full of foul language, and it encourages young people to thrust their pelvises in ways which tempt them to sin. It’s the Devil’s music I tell ya.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- So what exactly counts as “racist” these days? by Jill August 12, 2010
- Look! Black People Are Totally Racist Too! by Tasha Fierce July 20, 2010
- Too Good To Pass Up by zuzu March 23, 2006
- How exactly are we defining “racist” these days? by Jill January 3, 2008
- Why are poor people poor? It’s not the reason you thought! by Cara January 7, 2009