Tune into NYU-TV today at 4. They’re doing a piece on the recent hike in birth control prices, and I was interviewed for it.
I don’t live in NYU housing, and I don’t even have a TV, so I’ll be missing the broadcast. Someone tell me how it is — they scheduled the interview with me about two hours before conducting it, so I wasn’t prepared at all, and I probably look like I got hit by a truck (the one morning I forgo drying my hair is the one morning I get videotaped. Oh, vanity). But that aside, I think the interview went relatively well, and hopefully it’ll be a good piece. And if anyone has the skills to record it and either send it to me or put it on YouTube, I’d be interested in seeing it.
- Thinking Critically About the Pill by Jill April 4, 2010
- Anti-Choicers Defeat Birth Control Bill in South Dakota by Jill February 11, 2008
- Anti-choicer says birth control pills “don’t work;” newspapers don’t bother to correct her. by Jill August 22, 2007
- Pricier contraceptives for college women by Jill March 23, 2007
- Cute Genitalia Cartoons Explain Pregnancy by Jill May 22, 2006