Tune into NYU-TV today at 4. They’re doing a piece on the recent hike in birth control prices, and I was interviewed for it.
I don’t live in NYU housing, and I don’t even have a TV, so I’ll be missing the broadcast. Someone tell me how it is — they scheduled the interview with me about two hours before conducting it, so I wasn’t prepared at all, and I probably look like I got hit by a truck (the one morning I forgo drying my hair is the one morning I get videotaped. Oh, vanity). But that aside, I think the interview went relatively well, and hopefully it’ll be a good piece. And if anyone has the skills to record it and either send it to me or put it on YouTube, I’d be interested in seeing it.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Thinking Critically About the Pill by Jill April 4, 2010
- Anti-Choicers Defeat Birth Control Bill in South Dakota by Jill February 11, 2008
- Anti-choicer says birth control pills “don’t work;” newspapers don’t bother to correct her. by Jill August 22, 2007
- Pricier contraceptives for college women by Jill March 23, 2007
- Cute Genitalia Cartoons Explain Pregnancy by Jill May 22, 2006