Terrance is a man after my own heart. Chocolate, mockery of religious zealots, and Tom Waits — does it get any better than this?
(Answer: No, no it does not).
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Jesus On The Dashboard by Lauren October 8, 2005
- Saudi religious police “verbally insulted and attacked by two inappropriately-dressed females” by Jill September 26, 2007
- Outrage comes cheap these days, and death threats come cheaper by zuzu March 30, 2007
- Anti-Christian Bias? by Jill November 20, 2005
- Women Cannot Be In Positions Of Authority Over Boys by Jill February 14, 2008