We’ve had a few questions from one of our young commenters about sex and dating, and I thought it would be a good idea to throw them out there to the commentariat, since you all have such great ideas when it comes to stuff like this.
– What is a good resource for basic sex, reproductive and anatomical information geared to young women and girls?
– What’s a good resource for young women who are virgins who want to get frank answers about sex, sexuality, and dating (including how to deal with pressure when one is not ready for sex) that doesn’t fetishize virginity or engage in pearl-clutching about women who do choose to have sex?
– What’s a good, non-judgmental resource for young people who have questions about some of the more advanced forms of sexual expression?
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- On being totally ok with losing your V-card. by Erica June 22, 2010
- Hotel rooms are where all the best sex happens anyways. by Erica June 23, 2010
- How can you have sex when you don’t even know what sex is? by Erica June 24, 2010
- The Problem With Purity by Jill August 24, 2012
- One last note about sex, stories, and the whole ‘Jesus as cockblocker’ thing. by Erica June 28, 2010