I have somehow managed to injure my shoulder/neck badly enough where I can barely move my head. I spent three weeks in physical therapy for this a few months ago, and now it’s back. Just in time for finals. So if my posts are a little cloudy, blame the drugs. And if my songs this week suck, blame the drugs for that too.
1. Aphex Twin – Rhubarb
2. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds – Cocks n’ Asses
3. Tom Waits – Way Down in the Hole (live)
4. Kaki King – All The Landslides Birds Have Seen Since The Beginning Of The World
5. Timbaland and Magoo – Luv 2 Luv U
6. The Mountain Goats – You or Your Memory
7. Spoon – The Delicate Place
8. NERD – Lapdance
9. Neko Case – Lion’s Jaws
10. Jill Scott – Free
And a Friday Random Question, stolen from the New York Times: What’s your favorite Kurt Vonnegut novel, and why?