There’s really nothing to say about this other than it’s incredibly sad. And it’s the deadliest campus shooting in American history.
I hope you’ll take a moment to send prayers or kind thoughts to the people at Virginia Tech, and to the families and friends of those killed and injured.
UPDATE: The death toll is up to 31. Ugh.
UPDATE 2: Early reports are saying that the shooter was looking for his girlfriend. While I’m sure this will be reported as “another crazy guy shoots up a school,” it’s worth noting the theme of misogyny that permeates so many of these shootings.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- I still haven’t found what I’m looking for by evil fizz August 4, 2007
- Where am I and why am I looking at a platter of sea urchin guts? by piny February 28, 2006
- Self-Appointed by piny March 27, 2006
- Somedays, I don’t care if the stuff on Postsecret.com is a lie by Trudi August 27, 2007
- I Am All About The Face Transplants by zuzu April 14, 2006