The “J’adore MJ, mais je n’aime pas etudier” edition.
I have a French exam tomorrow (actually, I guess it’s technically today), so wish me bonne chance — because I really suck at French and I get all the languages that I kind-of-but-don’t-really-know-that-well confused, which means that I end up speaking some weird French/Italian/Spanish hybrid with a really thick Spanish accent. So tomorrow I’ll be wishing myself buena suerte or buona fortuna or in bocca al lupo or God knows what else (bonne fortuna? buena chance?). Cross your fingers for me — or do whatever it is that French people do for good luck (smoke cigarettes and scoff at lesser cultures?).
Now, onto the FRT:
1. Des Ark – No More Fighting Cats, Ok?
2. Death Cab for Cutie – For What Reason
3. Tom Waits – House Where Nobody Lives
4. Jay-Z – Threat
5. The Cramps – I Can’t Hardly Stand It
6. The Cure – Pictures of You
7. David Gray – Hospital Food
8. Rolling Stones – Emotional Rescue
9. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds – Black Hair
10. Justin Timberlake – Senorita
And a Friday video for you. I don’t know why it’s subtitled. But what I wouldn’t give for those sparkly socks…
Secret: I love me some MJ. This song is even my cell phone ring.
And if anyone can find me a video of him performing PYT, I might just die happy.