Tonight, after the kids are in bed, I’m going to lie down on the sofa if front of the TV with a Netflix copy of Pan’s Labyrinth. And I will fall asleep fifteen minutes into it. And nobody is going to stop me.
Before I do that, I have an axe to grind with my hostess, which I have bravely waited until she’s well and gone before I bring it up: What’s with her stealing my celebrity boyfriend?
This will not do. I do not share my celebrity boyfriends! And don’t think I didn’t read the comment threads on those posts – the rest of you have to back off, too.
Furthermore, I will see your Sayid and raise you one House.
Have a great weekend, boyfriend thieves!
- Your virginity is a delicate flower, and if you give it away it will wilt and die. by Erica June 23, 2010
- Pardon me by amandaw August 6, 2008
- “Heroes” Just for One Day by Sarah June 9, 2010
- Men Who Take Their Partners’ Names by Thomas April 29, 2008
- As Indy Approaches by Thomas May 5, 2008