Unfuckingbelievable. Lauren passed this one along to me:
Got that? This woman here is so unbelievably obese that she did not deserve to win American Idol because she might inspire children to think that not starving yourself is acceptable:
My god, look at her! She’s twice the size of Ryan Seacrest! How dare Idol voters reward her for having the temerity to appear in public without wearing a circus tent!
Of course, it’s not an aesthetic thing with MeMe, mind you. Oh, nonononono, she’s just thinking of the children. The health of the children. Because there’s an epidemic! A pandemic! Of childhood obesity! And how can we fight it if kids go getting the idea that fat people deserve to walk among us without shame? Without sleeves????
Oh, my stars and garters!
I have one thing to say to MeMe Roth: fuck off. You know you’re an idiot when the commenters at YouTube aren’t agreeing that Jordin is the cow you believe she is.
And I have something to say to Jordin Sparks: Go talk to Kelly Clarkson, who told her label to fuck off when they wanted her to do what MeMe Roth wants you to do. It hasn’t hurt her career any.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta shames fat kids to save them by Caperton February 17, 2012
- Better that children are hungry than fat by Guest: Shoshie August 22, 2012
- Stalking 101, courtesy of the New York Press by Jill December 8, 2007
- Shocker: Black people act like people! by zuzu September 21, 2007
- Honoring Abusers at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards by Jill March 11, 2009