This is why it’s probably a bad idea to harass, threaten and defame female law students.
Background on AutoAdmit for the newbies:
My first post about my run-ins with AutoAdmit
The Washington Post covers the story.
AutoAdmit director Anthony Ciolli steps down.
AutoAdmit returns in response to my post about Duke lacrosse.
Anthony Ciolli loses his job. I had nothing to do with it, nor with leaking the story to WSJ.
- No, I did not get Anthony Ciolli fired. by Jill May 3, 2007
- AutoAdmit’s Anthony Ciolli Loses Job Offer by Jill May 3, 2007
- Hi, I’m Jill, and law school sleazebags have gone after me, too. by Jill March 7, 2007
- Join me in shedding a tear for Ann Althouse by Jill March 27, 2007
- That’s one way to discredit feminist bloggers by zuzu January 31, 2007