I have cats.
My cats are murderers.
I am their official documentarian.
This, then, is last night in the kactus household:
It’s hard being a chewtoy.
A mouse caught in the headlights.
A final act of defiance.
Such is life.
*Don’t be fooled by the dates on the pictures. That just means I didn’t get around to changing the settings on the camera.
*No, as far as I know the mouse didn’t survive. Last I saw him both cats were chasing him across the kitchen floor.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease by zuzu August 26, 2006
- Friday Cat Blogging by zuzu July 14, 2006
- Catbot by Lauren October 13, 2005
- Cats: Our Cute and Pathogen-Rich Friends by Lauren August 5, 2005
- My Cats Exist To Turn Perfectly Good Food Into Waste by Lauren September 28, 2005