Or would that just ruin it for everyone?
Seriously, though: I am grooving on the objectification thread over at Pandagon* (except, funnily enough, for the guy wearing the kilt, who looks like he’s posing for the cover of The Virginal British Heiress and the Glowering But Tender-Hearted Scottish Laird), and wondering why I’ve seen so few women–even butches–in kilts of any kind. What gives? Lack of nostalgia? I mean, think of all the fun you could pack into all those pockets.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- I know it looked like I was trolling for sex, officer, but I feared for my life! by piny August 7, 2007
- [Obscenity] This. by piny June 12, 2006
- Open Blogging on Women and Expectations by Alley Rat March 23, 2005
- And in Other News, Ann Coulter* Has Man Hands. by piny July 18, 2006
- Fat Doug Lovers Unite by Lauren August 11, 2006