Hi, everyone! I just wanted to thank Jill for including me in the Summer of Guest Bloggers. I’ve guest-blogged a bit at Feministe before, and am thrilled to be back. The obligatory quick biographical sketch: I just graduated from law school and finished the bar. After I pass the bar (fingers crossed until knuckles hurt), I’m off to work for US Army JAG. (I worked for them last summer doing criminal law and labor and employment law.) I’m getting married in November to a lovely man hereinafter identified as T, flagrantly misuse parentheses, and am addicted to diet coke.
I will probably also post photos of my recently acquired dog, Bronx, even when it isn’t Friday because she is cute as a button and I like choruses of “awww!”
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Another new kid on the block by evil fizz August 2, 2010
- Au revoir from Mr. J! by Mr. J July 12, 2008
- Why I hate “I hate children…” by Roy June 11, 2007
- Women Athletes: Choose Between Strong and Sexy by Laurie Toby Edison August 23, 2009
- Final Post- What’s the First Album You Owned? by Roy June 17, 2007