Thank you for your organized campaign to silence us. That you would choose to devote so many hours and resources to your illegal and ill-fated efforts toward our demise is the highest compliment you could pay us. It tells us that you think our movement is powerful, and that we are a significant threat to your way of life.
You are correct.
It’s possible you will even succeed in silencing me for a while, or temporarily shutting down this blog or others. But if you do, twenty more will take our place. Every move you make, every little email, amplifies our voices and strengthens our movement.
That’s why I just had to take a minute to say thanks. You are a gift to feminism.
8/12 UPDATE: I’ve closed the comments on this thread. No one seems to have anything new to say to each other, and I’m honestly not interested in giving Anon any more airtime or attention. Thanks for all the thoughtful discussion, both challenging and supportive.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- What About Actual Feminists? by Lauren March 23, 2006
- Newsflash, jackasses: Planned Parenthood is a health care provider by Jill December 2, 2008
- Finally! by zuzu March 11, 2007
- It helps to read first, then “report” by Jill October 11, 2007
- “Pro-Life” groups to honor murderers by Jill June 20, 2007