Way back when I was tagged to be a guest-blogger here, I said that I would write some race-relations 101 posts.
I have some ideas (and I’m hoping to flesh out at least one of them today), but I’d like to know what there’s an interest in too. I know there isn’t a race equivalent of tigtog’s brilliant Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog, and this series is probably not going to get anywhere near that involved… but I’d like to see what we come up with nonetheless.
Are there any questions you’re just burning to have answered? They don’t actually have to be 101, they just have to be questions.
(Of course, I’m not claiming to speak for all Brown people when I write this. But I’m wicked good with a Google search, and I like research better than I like my job.)
- I still haven’t found what I’m looking for by evil fizz August 4, 2007
- Hi There. Plus, Postfeminism: Innocuous Descriptive Term or Crock of Antifeminist Poop? by Lisa Jervis August 27, 2007
- Another Post on Children: A Lesbian Couple, Sperm Donation, and Me… by Roy June 16, 2007
- Race-Relations 101 – What can I do? by Magniloquence August 16, 2007
- Bombing for Choice by Rad Geek February 2, 2005