Way back when I was tagged to be a guest-blogger here, I said that I would write some race-relations 101 posts.
I have some ideas (and I’m hoping to flesh out at least one of them today), but I’d like to know what there’s an interest in too. I know there isn’t a race equivalent of tigtog’s brilliant Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog, and this series is probably not going to get anywhere near that involved… but I’d like to see what we come up with nonetheless.
Are there any questions you’re just burning to have answered? They don’t actually have to be 101, they just have to be questions.
(Of course, I’m not claiming to speak for all Brown people when I write this. But I’m wicked good with a Google search, and I like research better than I like my job.)
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Race-Relations 101 – What can I do? by Magniloquence August 16, 2007
- Why Black Transgender Role Models Are Important by Monica Roberts September 9, 2009
- Whiteness and Blogging: An Interview Request by Katie October 19, 2007
- On defending (and failing to defend) Quvenzhané Wallis by Caperton March 11, 2013
- 287(g): Can White Privilege Ever Be Exercised for Good? by Aunt B September 4, 2009