I love Feministing for a lot of reasons. Firstly, they’re a one-stop-shop for feminist news and brief commentary — they’re more of a feminist news blog than anything else I’ve found. I read them every day for a quick heads-up on what’s going on. Secondly, Jessica has more karma-points than perhaps anyone else I’ve ever know. She’s hooked me up with so many opportunities, I don’t even know where to start counting. And she’s done it for many, many feminist bloggers. That woman spreads the love like no one else, and I am eternally grateful to her for that. Thirdly, Feministing covers pop culture, and they cover it well. So I was quite excited to see this bell hooks piece, on pop culture, posted there:
Right on the money.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Final Call for Carnival of the Feminists 7 by Lauren January 14, 2006
- Miss USA by Jill March 23, 2007
- Limiting Birth Control – Even at Planned Parenthood by Jill February 27, 2006
- Fantastic New Blog Alert by Jill July 13, 2007
- Carnival of the Feminists 7 by Lauren January 6, 2006