Donate to Darfur

Until Midnight tonight (Sunday) your donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar.
Please go donate now.

About Jill

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Donate to Darfur

1. Nameless, the Scourge of Creativity says:

Delurking to say that the link you’ve posted – which seems to be the same one Cara posted in the Sudan thread – brings you to a donation page with Cara’s name, address, and email already filled out. Since I’m not sure that Cara wants the entire internets to know where she lives, I thought I’d bring up.

That comment in the Sudan thread might need to have the link removed/scrubbed/fancy-info-erasing-maneuvered, too.

2. Anatolia says:

Unfortunately when I go to the link to donate to the Darfur cause, the full name, address, and e-mail address of the previous donor is displayed.

Now, I’ve sat here wondering if that should be of any concern. I don’t know. I guess we’ve become so used to protecting our privacy and personal information on the web that it seems careless or somehow indicates a reason to be cautious.

3. Cara says:

Yeah, I can see it, too. That’s not good.

4. Cara says:

I think that maybe you should use this URL instead:

5. zuzu says:

Normally, I don’t edit other bloggers’ links (and we didn’t have access to each others’ posts in the past; we might want to fix that again), but Jill’s probably in bed now and I’d hate to leave it.

6. Jill says:

Crap, sorry! Yeah, I was in bed. Thanks Zuzu!

7. Pingback: Feminist Focus - Today Top Blog Posts on Feminism - Powered by SocialRank