Jessica has Monday Monty Blogging and Zuzu does some Junebug blogging (although she should do more because I LOVE that dog) and the rest of you feministas have Friday Cat Blogging. I have no cats, and God willing I never will. I have no dog, although I desperately want one. The only thing I’m taking pictures of these days is scenery. But it’s pretty scenery in nice places, so I’ll share. I’m still getting all my pictures organized, and since many of my recent Flickr sets are incomplete, I’ll start with one that’s about a month and a half old: Siena.
Siena is one of my favorite cities in Tuscany. It’s gorgeous — all the buildings are green-shuttered, they have a beautiful main cathedral and a great main square, and it’s smaller and more quaint than nearby Florence. I was there in August, the day after their big horse race, and the winning team was parading around the cathedral. A couple more pictures below the fold, and the full set here.
- Tuesday Travel Blogging – Portugal by Jill October 16, 2007
- Tuesday Travel Blogging – Mljet by Jill October 23, 2007
- Tuesday Travel Blogging – Paris by Jill January 1, 2008
- Tuesday Travel Blogging – The Amalfi Coast by Jill December 4, 2007
- A Young Feminist Designer Writes to Project Runway by Jill May 31, 2007